Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wedding Guest Attire: Fall Addition

Hello!

Today I thought I would show you what to wear to a Fall wedding.
Now, I know with today's society dressing for weddings are a bit 
different however I feel for most weddings this dress would be 
ideal! 

I first fell in love with the color of this dress. It's more
of a grey/blue hue with cream colored floral print and splashes
of dark wine. I love that the main color is grey, making it toned
down and more neural looking for Fall. I especially love the
longer cap sleeves and that its a maxi, perfect for when the 
cooler temps approach. 

For accessories, I added accents of gold.
Also, this is a great opportunity to rock the darker lips!
I like how it matches my fingernail polish :-) 



Sincerely,
Ashley Nicole, xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment