Friday, June 1, 2018

Peonies are always a good idea

Hi, friends!

Today I want to share with you these
GORGEOUS peonies! Don't you just love these big
and beautiful flowers? They are so stunning in person.

There's a peony farm just down the road from my husband
 & I that I've been dying to to see. The peony farm is called
Red Twig Farms in New Albany, OH. I went on their season opener 
and it was already busy at 8:05 am. When you first walk in their 
little store, they have this adorable chalk board display---so of course
I snapped a picture! Then you walk over to pick out your peonies.
They have several peonies in a variety of colors. You just walk around
the table and pick as many as you want. They also have another table
of filler flowers and then a shelve full of different vases to pick from. 
You could also buy peony plants which several people were purchasing.
I decided to keep everything simple so I picked out { 5 } stems and then
checked out. When I picked out my peonies they were closed but
by the next day, they started to open up and continue to get bigger.
I still cant get over how big they get and how beautiful they are. 

They may be one of my favorite flowers! Enjoy! 


 
 
 
 
 
 




Sincerely,
Ashley Nicole, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment