Monday, June 3, 2019

Strawberry Pickin'

Hi friends, Happy June!

Can't believe the crazy month of May is over. It was a bit busy
yet was so blessed weekends were filled with family & friends
festivities. I'm happy that Summer is officially here & my schedule
is starting to calm down. This past weekend I went Strawberry Pickin'
with some friends & it was SO much fun! The weather was perfect & I 
found it to be very relaxing--also got addicted in finding the "perfect"
strawberries to pick. All of them were so cute! After deciding 
what to do with the Strawberries, I jumped on Pinterest & found this
incredibly delicious recipe for Strawberry Bread w/ glaze. It was
super easy to make & oh so scrumptious. I'm including the recipe &
some snaps below--enjoy!






Sincerely,
Ashley Nicole, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment