Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March Crushes

 Hello, sunshine's!

Happy March! I'm happy that its getting closer to Spring time :) I definitely don't mind the cold weather + snow however the lack of sunshine from the past few weeks is starting to get to me. Anytime the sun is out and the weather is 40 + degrees instantly puts me in a happy mood. Safe to say I think I'm ready for Spring. With that, I wanted to share some cheery items I've been crushing on. Enjoy!


{ one } : How cute is this floral mug from Target?

{ two }: This nude/peach tie dye dress from Old Navy and these Target slip sandals are both items I may or may not purchase. 

{ three } : I don't know if these items are considered cheery but they bring cheer to me, lol. Cheddar pretzels and cookies + cream ice cream! P.S. I don't eat these items together, just enjoy them separately :-)

{ four } : One Tree Hill! I started back in January and am about to finish season 5. Still got a few ways to go until I finish all the seasons but I love it so far.

{ five } : Tulips! I love tulips and these instantly make me think Spring. Can't wait to pick some up in the next few weeks


Sincerely,
Ashley Nicole, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment