Monday, August 3, 2015

Country Girl

Hey y'all! 

Today I wanted to share with you this outfit I wore 
to a country concert this past weekend. I love going to country
concerts because its an excuse to wear cowgirl boots :-)

 For this look, I decided to wear this super cute off the
shoulders pattern top. I love the sleeves on it and 
how flowly it looks. The turquoise and orange go perfect
with these cowgirl boots and distressed denim shorts. 

For accessories, I stuck with this crossbody purse
and gold jewelery. Crossbody purses are pefect for
concert like environments--small & easy to use. Since 
this shirt shows a little shoulder, I wanted to wear big 
earrings to compliment everything. I adore this shirt and 
may find a way to transition it into my fall wardrobe.


 P.S. 
Thanks to my fab partner in crime for a great evening.
AND look how close I got to Jake Owen! I totally
got to touch his arm { swoon } 


Stay tuned for more posts!

Sincerely, 
Ashley Nicole, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment