Friday, August 7, 2015

Pineapple Drink

Hi everyone.

Today I wanted to share with you a refreshing & adorable
pineapple drink to make. First off, I love anything pineapple so
when I discovered you could put a summer drink INSIDE of a 
pineapple, I was all over it. Below are instructions on how
to make this beautiful summer drink. 


Step {1} 
Cut the top of your pineapple off. Then 
take the pineapple out of the bottom and remove 
any remaining chunks. Make sure to keep the pineapple
for your drink.



Step {2}
Place 1 cup of pineapple, frozen mango's & 1 small contianer
of toasted coconut yogurt in blender. Blend all ingredients until 
you get a creamy texture.



Step {3}
Place the drink into your pineapple. 
Decorate with cute straws, fresh fruit, or drink umbrella.


Ta-da! Your adorable pineapple drink is complete.
You can find me sippin' on this by the pool :-) 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram
{ click on sidebar }
 
Sincerely,
Ashley Nicole, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment