Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentine's Day Recap

Happy { belated } Valentine's Day!

Wanted to jump on here real quick to share with you
a recap of my Valentine's Day. 

Stephen & I usually keep things low to celebrate. 
I always get him something small such as candy, 
a new tumbler, & of course a cheesy card! He typically 
gets me flowers { my favorite } and we'll either go
out to eat or stay in to make dinner. If we do go 
out to eat, our past choices have been Chinese or 
Roosters, LOL. We're very down to earth when it
comes to food, which is perfectly fine with me.

Since Valentine's Day landed
on a weekday this year, I decided we should
stay in and make dinner. I went with lasagna, 
salad, & delicious garlic bread! To end the night,
we each had a piece of this divine strawberry
cake I made. SO GOOD! Of course I got him
a small gift & he surprised me with flowers
and a Starbucks gift card { yay! }. All in all
it was a lovely day despite the gloomy + rainy
weather.  

 
 
 


Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Ashley Nicole, xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment